Friday, October 12, 2012

January 9, 2012


Hi There!

I hope all is well for you! It’s amazing how different it feels not hearing from you when I know I can’t just pick up the phone and call at any time!

All is well here.

 I am on my way to the post office in a few minutes to mail you a package that includes your glasses (I should really go buy you a new pair with your new prescription, huh?), your immunization card (the one from the travel clinic) and a few other things that you might like ;-).

We are still waiting (impatiently as ever now!) to hear about Drew’s mission!  Hopefully THIS week, we’ll know.  As soon as we find out, I’ll write on Dear Elder so you will get the news asap. 

I hope you are getting used to the food there at the MTC.  I think you should work on putting on a few pounds while you are there, just so you can afford to lose a few in Brazil.  Did you know that Spencer D. has lost 13 pounds?? 

No comments: