Friday, October 12, 2012

January 31, 2012


Hello!

Well, I’ve been trying to think of things to tell you about this week, but I’m afraid we are pretty darn boring around here!

Dad fixed the car!  Well, he fixed the problem that we had, but now there’s a new one!  Typical, right? He replaced all the fuel injectors, spark plugs and spark plug wires.  But, one of the spark plugs gave him issues.  It looks like it was treaded wrong, so when he tried to put it back in, it wouldn’t go.  He rethreaded it, but it still didn’t go well.  So, he cleared all the codes and ran the computer again and it threw a code right at that spark plug.  He’s got to go in and redo that one again.  So, it still runs rough, but he’ll get it done and knows what it is!

Drew still doesn’t know when or where he’s going.  We’re still waiting to hear!  The suspense!

He has everything done, physical, dental, police report, etc.  Just waiting now.  He plans to go live with our Ward missionaries for a week before he goes.  More on that later!

I hope to catch you on line this afternoon, but I have an assembly at school this afternoon, so I’ll be there until probably 2:30 or so.  We’ll see! 

I hope all is still going well for you.  Can’t wait to find out how your week is going!

Are you speaking fluent Portuguese yet??

I’ll bet you’re getting that down pretty quickly. 

Oh, how’s your foot?  Is it all cleared up yet?  Or do you have a big hole?

 

I love you!!

Mom

No comments: