Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week of January 7, 2013


Happy week!  Well, January must just be a very boring month, because each week I’ve sat down to email you the events of the week and I cannot come up with much! 

Well, there are a few new little news items on the friend front:

Amanda Tomlinson is engaged:





And Lindsay Adams:



And Cambrai Loftus!



Weddings everywhere!


My week was filled with work, parent meeting, more work, sewing new tablecloths and chair toppers for the Primary room at church and … not much else. 

Dad has a 2000 piece puzzle from Christmas and he’s spent most of the week working on it.  This one’s a good one.  Very difficult!

Today (Sunday) is Uncle Wayne’s birthday.

This year in Primary, the theme is I am a Child of God.  This month, I’m doing Sharing time and we are talking about the Plan of Happiness/Salvation.  Boy, those kids know their stuff!  What a wonderful thing it is to know that we have a chance to return and live with our Heavenly Father again. 

I am so grateful for forever families!

No comments: