Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


























24 years ago today, I was the most nervous person on the face of the earth! Keith and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. After dating for 3 years, Keith left for the military. We hadn't seen each other for 6 months and we met at the Salt Lake Airport two days before our wedding! We celebrated by going to get our marriage license together. It felt so strange to see him after so long, but it also felt like I finally had my best friend back again! It can't possibly be so long ago. Happy Anniversary, Honey!! I hope you are feeling better very soon and maybe we can go out for dinner sometime to celebrate!









4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations!
Those pictures are priceless. Odd how you both have changed but you still look just the same. :)

Here's to 26 more years at which time your kids will send you on a round the world cruise!

5xblsd said...

Happy Anniversary! Boy how time flies.
Keith I hope you feel better real soon so your wife can take you out for dinner. P.S. Isn't a blast having the boys home.

Lyon Pride said...

Congratulations! The pictures are great. I hope it's okay that I'm peeking in on your family. I think I need to find a laminating project so I have an excuse to come visit again! I worked with your boys a little at youth conference this summer and it made me miss being around you guys! Merry Christmas! Love, Tina Lyon

Swingdancefan said...

Hip, hip, hooray, and many more happy ones to you!